2012-12-23

Catching up too

And now I can finally show you the big thing I've been working on.
You've already seen the process here, now it's my pleasure to show you the result:





It's a quilt for my bestest friend and almost twin sister (I mean we were born just 5 hours apart and even in the same hospital). She lives far away now, but I'm so happy I managed to visit her and bring her the quilt last weekend. And, what's most important, she likes it.


And as this is my last post before Christmas, let me wish you a wonderful time, full of warmth, peace and love.


7 comments:

  1. This is a wonderful quilt, modern and fun. I think the big circle quilting works well too. Have a lovely holiday and all the best for the new year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow, sweetie you're just getting better and better! Thats awesome. I love it :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's gorgeous! Love the square of grey in the background.
    Merry Christmas

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so modern. How on earth did you manager to work it out with a pencil and paper?
    Heave a very happy Christmas
    Xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's fabulous! Love the colours and design. What a lucky friend.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Agnieszka, that is simply stunning. I love it.

    ReplyDelete